Friday, December 23, 2011

Clearing Things Up

Something caught my attention in my chat box: I usually read nice comments but this one really bothered me.


So, first and foremost, obviously that isn't me.

And second, I am not really affected or angry. I just want to clear things up; incase some "kid" would; unbelievably, believe such thing as that.

Really, I am not angry. I just don't want people to think that I am a hacker and that I paid Mai just to make me win Etoile Search.

If I was a hacker, then probably you won't be seeing me in Pico anymore because I'll get banned. To tell you the truth; I am really afraid of getting banned. I invested money and time to my Pico; and if I loose it all, I'm afraid It wouldn't be the same as what I am now.

Why hack anyway?.. it's a waste of everything. I am not so desperate.

I paid Mai to win Etoile Search?.. that is pathetic. I joined fair and square. Like everyone else I worked hard for my winning.. and of all, me? will pay Mai? 33k AG?.. I don't even have 1k AG myself.. I work hard for my AG.. I saved part of my allowance just to buy a small amount of AG.. I am not rich as everyone expected me to be.

So I guess, that's it. Thank you to whoever posted it to my blog.. I wouldn't waste time to know who you are and what your intentions might be. Merry Christmas. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment