Monday, October 17, 2011

All about me! :D


● Name : Nayumi
● Nickname My friend call me "Yumi"
● Age: idk XD
● Personality: friendly, fashionable
● Country: phillipines :D
● Email : nayumi.pico@gmail.com( i dont use that in my facebook acc.)
● School: Duh! Pico academy XD
● Fav. color : Pink, light blue, violet
● Fav. place: Hmm, at my room??
● Fav. Pico game: Card match, I also love to play Black jack
● Fav food: Anything but cake :D
● Band: Picozilla :D
● Videos: Twilight, Spiderman
● Best friend: My picozilla Friends :)
● Work: world Chef XD
● Pet : Dog
● name: Almond (I <3 almond)
● Gender : Girl!
● color : look at the picture -.-
● Age : i think 1
● Personality: Obedient,Fashionable
● Fav food: Duhh! Dog food (biscuit) -.- 
● Relation: 211
● Actions : she have 13 actions :)

                                <3Nayumi
           

No comments:

Post a Comment