Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Joining Etoile..

Yep.. You read it right. I am joining the Etoile Search 2011. (Yayy!) It's my chance to have a Pico Family since I haven't got a Pico Family ever since I joined Pico.. and it's Etoile! their famous.. who knows? maybe I become famous too.. lol.. jk..

Here's my real (not that my message in the video is not real.. I just made the video shorter because the video will take a lifetime if I post everything there... the Etoiles might get bored :p) message for the Etoiles (I just hope they will take a peek at my blog)

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! First I just want to tell you all a story:

Once upon a time, there was this little girl nayed "Nayumi".
She always dreamt to become a member of the Etoile Family.
But She knows It's impossible because the Etoiles don't accept new members anymore.
But then, one day. Something <amesome> happened.
ETOILE SEARCH 2011!

It's now her chance to fulfill her dream.

(It should've been a Q&A but my pc got realy crappy so I made it short and sweet.. here's the uncut version of my dialogue)

ABOUT ME:
Hi Etoile Family! I hope all of you are having a great day.
My name is Nayumi. I am from the Philippines.
I am one of your fans. I am one of the many Picos who look up to you.

VIPno./PRB High no.:
Unfortunately, I don't have a VIPno. or PRB High no. :(

MORE ABOUT ME: (This was not in the video..)
I've been in Pico ever since 2009. Like every newbies, I started having gummy clothes, small room & few friends. It took me a long long time before I had AG. I had to save money from my allowance.
My Greatest Achievement (and probably the Happiest Moment) in Pico was when I won Halloween Photo Contest last year (2009). I was so happy because a lot of people supported me. There is really nothing wrong in trying. As long as you give your BEST, it wil really pay off in the end. :D

HOBBIES:
Ever watched Ameba Pico:Twilight trailer? How about Ameba Pico: Spiderman?.. Yup, I was the one behind the camera (lol). I love video and photo editing. For me, it takes me to a different dimension. Like I can do anything. Like nothing's impossible in Pico. And it makes me happy when people watch my vids. Btw, I love the videos of Etoile too.. I am hoping that someday I can make a video for you guys.

ETOILE BUDDY:
My Etoile Buddy is Mackenzie E. I met her and she is so nice. I wish I can meet the rest of the Etoiles too.. and be friends with them.

WHY I WANNA JOIN:
I want to join Etoile because its the BEST FAMILY in Ameba Pico. I am incredibly amazed on how tight their bond is. I mean, I've never seen a Pico Family as united as the Etoiles. They aren't just friends but they treat each other as family... like they're long lost sisters/brothers. I also admire the fact that they INSPIRE other Picos. They teaches us to be nice, to be the best we can be. They don't choose friends. They are nice to other Picos, with AG or not. They do not brag about themselves even though they're super famous now.

I want to be like that.
I want to be a member of the Etoile Family.
I want to be a Role Model just like all of them.
I want to be an INSPIRATION.
to meet other Picos and make good good friends.
I want to have FUN.
and most especially,
to continue the Etoile Family's Royal Legacy..

-------------------------------------------------------

I really do hope the Etoiles would appreciate my hard work.. but if not, it's okay, I know they will choose someone deserving :D


Oh wait.. here's my video in case you want to see it...





No comments:

Post a Comment