Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Dream Come True


OMG! I still couldn't believe it.. I feel like I'm dreaming.. like I'm just imagining or whatsoever..

Finally! I am an Étoile.. Nayumi Étoile.. even looking at my name with the word "Étoile" beside it is so unbelievable. It's still not sinking within me.. I mean, I couldn't believe it!

I was so surprised.. I really am. I wasn't that confident that I'm gonna win; people tell me my video is great but I know the Étoiles wouldn't base it on the video alone.. its the content that matters. I know everything I said in the video were geniune.. I meant it with all my heart. But as I watch those other Pico's videos, I know they want it as much as I do.

Let me tell you how everything happened..

November 27 had finally arrived.. the announcement of the winners of the Étoile Search .. I was waiting for it the whole day.. (I know its funny cause they said that they will announce the winners at 7p.m.).. actually, to tell the truth, I was waiting for it since Nov.22. lol

I was worried because I thought I wouldn't be online because of some of my real life errands. But then, I was able to log on to Pico an hour earlier. I was waiting for the event with my good friends noipirit and ƒøяτυиε ♥.  I was nervous; I wanted to win but I am already accepting the fact that if I didn't win, it'll be okay because I know the Étoile Family would pick someone who deserves it more than me.

We were waiting for a long time.. I guess, it was like 65 people are waiting before me. I wanted to wear something nice but I don't have anything extravagant on my closet. ( I guess, I have to save up money to buy AG). I decided to wear my red gothic dress.

I followed noi, who was so lucky that she had entered the room before the long line of people waiting. When I was already in room 2 of Mai's room. I found out that I made it on time before they announce the winners. I got nervous again that I can't move at all; I wanted to say hi to the Étoiles in the room but I am shy because a lot of people are already crowding around them.

Until I saw Mai or Mia (lol.. I dunno who), called my name..

"Nayumi"

and she walked (well, glided in her escargot) beside me and said "Congratulations!"

My friends like ™Kento™ and кєηzíє Étoile started whispering me too telling me that I did make it.

I was like.. "OMG..OMG.." I couldn't believe it. Until people are coming to me calling out my name..
It was a magical moment.. from being a nobody on the corner..all of a sudden.. I was the star. I was shaking, literally. I didn't know what to do.. so I kept on saying "OMG" lol.

I checked up the Official Étoile Blog and my name was there! I did won! I won!

The Étoiles were so nice that I felt their warming welcome. They made me feel that I wasn't the newbie at all.

I am looking forward to everything. My upcoming adventures as an Official Étoile, the projects I am willing to do for my new family (like a Youtube show, Magazine, Photo Edits, Trailers etc.).. I would love to do a project with them.

I would like to send all  my deepest thanks to the Étoile Family.. to Mai and Mia.. to the Étoiles, especially to those who voted for my video... to my new friends.. to those who believes that I deserve it.. to my already friends in Pico who supported me all the way...noi and fortune.. everyone. I am so thankful that I could blow you all kisses forever.

I promise to be the best Étoile that I can be.. and nobody would regret it.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment